A breakthrough innovation in allogeneic cell therapy for tissue repair
Scarcell Therapeutics is developing a highly differentiated cell therapy solution
Our breakthrough bioproduction process
Highly effective, straightforward, and scalable bioproduction under GMP conditions at considerably lower costs
The other advantage of hGFs is their ability to be produced efficiently and therefore at a fraction of the cost under biologically nontoxic conditions. Scarcell Therapeutics has developed a specific manufacturing process to ensure production of safe and affordable hGF product doses to increase patient access to this innovative therapy.
• Scarcell Therapeutics' GMP bioproduction process results in a highly competitive cost of production per therapeutic dose, lowering it by a factor of 10 to 300 compared to current stem cell therapies or in those in development (i.e., MSCs or iPS).
• The hGF cell therapy production process involves no cell alteration:
• No cell differentiation (cells are already differentiated by nature).
• No change of cell identity.
• Only cell selection and expansion.
• Scarcell Therapeutics generates 1.3 million therapeutic doses of hGF from a single unit of surgery gum scrap.
• As a result, Scarcell Therapeutics intends to be able to propose an affordable selling price per treatment.
Scarcell Therapeutics has secured a pioneering IP portfolio of patents covering its proprietary gingival fibroblasts as a cell therapy product and the first clinical indication to be targeted worldwide.
Further innovative indications are under investigation.